So 2 questions:
- Where / how do I get the Extension add-on? I can’t find it anywhere…
- With multiple workers, is it possible to integrate each their individual calendar to Easy Appointments, so that the availability per individual worker is automatically adjusted according to their own calendars?
- You must buy Extension plugin
- Yes you can, there are couple of required things in order to achieve that
- you need to have one google account that have write access to all calendars
- you must connect each calendar with each worker. Like this https://easy-appointments.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/extension-google-2.jpg
Nikola – #2-1 is a dealbreaker for me, and I will be contacting you about a refund for the Extension plugin.
“Multiple calendars” needs to truly mean multiple _independent_ calendars, not one account with multiple calendars. It is not always practical or reasonable to expect users to share their personal calendars with each other. That will not work. Other booking solutions allow true connection to multiple independent calendars.
Hi Samuel, those calendars in this case have shared rights with single google account. Those calendars can be owned by different people but needs sharing rights with account that will be used for sync.