Hi I’m a paying customer and do love your plugin, BUT I am having a very difficult time with the email pending/confirmation configuration.
- It seems the appointment notification email is sent out before the user ever completes payment on WooCommerce… So if a user accidentally hits “Submit,” the system considers this a ready to be made appointment and sends a notificaiton to BOTH the customer and Company even thought the customer has not paid for the item…
- There does not seem to be a way to edit the rather unprofessional appointment confirmation email for the company.
- When clicking “Confirm appointment” on the appointment notification email, i get this error: “Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone ()’ in /home4/norman/public_html/CULVERCITYCASTING.COM/selftape/wp-content/plugins/easy-appointments-connect/src/icalendar_logic.php:144 Stack trace: #0 /home4/norman/public_html/CULVERCITYCASTING.COM/selftape/wp-content/plugins/easy-appointments-connect/src/icalendar_logic.php(144): DateTimeZone->__construct(”) #1 /home4/norman/public_html/CULVERCITYCASTING.COM/selftape/wp-content/plugins/easy-appointments-connect/src/icalendar_logic.php(86): EAC_ICalendar_Logic->create_ics(Array, ‘Self-Tape Appoi…’) #2 [internal function]: EAC_ICalendar_Logic->process_notification(Array, Array) #3 /home4/norman/public_html/CULVERCITYCASTING.COM/selftape/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /home4/norman/public_html/CULVERCITYCASTING.COM/selftape/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #5 /home4/norman/public_html/CULVERCITYCASTING.COM/selftape/wp-content/plugins/ in /home4/norman/public_html/CULVERCITYCASTING.COM/selftape/wp-content/plugins/easy-appointments-connect/src/icalendar_logic.php on line 144″
- iCalendar attachments are not being sent.
- How do you change the “Submit” button text to something else?
- BIGGEST ISSUE: The system sends out a Confirmation Email BEFORE the admin/company has confirmed it.