Great plugin, am considering purchasing the upgrade but I have a few questions below. This is all pertaining to the website seen here: http://culvercitycasting.com/booking/
- How do I make sure the Service drop-down always shows times in descending order?
- How can I implement a 'Terms and Conditions' URL that links to a Terms page into the form?
- Need to also implement a text box that says "weekend and after hours available by request please email." How am i able to do that?
- Is there a way to add a coupon code into the Square and/or Paypal functionality?
- How do you provide a user with a Confirmation Number once they have been booked?
- How do you actually place a thank you page in the settings, is it just pasting a URL?
Hi, thanks for interest in EA. Regarding questions :
- Services are order by creation. In order to sort them you will have to create them in that order.
- This is not implemented there will be new option with custom link to EULA page.
- You can place any content on the page with EA short code. So before or after the short code you can write anything that you want.
- With extension you can add checkout with PayPal. You can see it here : PayPal DEMO
- You can add to email notification template. For example #id of appointment or for example PayPal transaction id if you are using it
- You can have custom redirect URL when customer book appointment. It's just one option inside Settings > Customize page. Option is called : Go to page
Thanks Nikola, Two follow up questions from your answers above: 2. Do you know when the new EULA option will be ready? 4. Thanks for the DEMO, however my question is i regards to how to add a COUPON CODE to the system? Should this be done via Square Checkout? Thank you again! Scott
Please login or Register to submit your answer