I’ve created a service called _dummy, because I don’t want it to show in the front end. I did create a connection between my default location, default worker and the _dummy service. But it shows up in the front end.
How can I hide it.
I want to use it in the backend, so I can block certain slots.
I tried it without making a connection (because then _dummy doesn’t shows in the front-end. But then I can’t select a time in the backend. So that doesn’t work either.
_dummy is for not showing in the Appointments overview in form. In your case you must have only one _dummy service.
It looks like you fully understand my question. I’ll clearify it, because what you wrote is exactly what I did.
I tried two things:
– I’ve created one (1) _dummy service
– I’ve tried to make an appointment (in the backend) with this service, but I couldn’t select a start and end time
– So, this didn’t work, because I need to input a start and end time
– With the already made _dummy-service, I’ve created a connection
– I can make an appointment in the backend
– But, now the _dummy-service shows up in the frontend! And I don’t want this.
How to resolve this?
My first sentence should be:
It looks like you didn’t fully understand my question.
I have test it locally with settings Service name to _dummy and field was not shown on overview form :
do you use bootstrap version or standard?
I want to be able to make an appointment in the backend (with start and end time) with the _dummy service.
P.S. What’s the difference between standard and bootstrap. I’ve installed it through the plugin-page of WordPress.
If this can be resolved I’m going to buy the two year license for Pro version.