Hi, I am setting the easy appointment plugin that works pretty well, but I have some issues that I am not able to solve:
- The sender of e-mail notifications is WORDPRESS. I don’t want this to happen. Where can I change the name of the sender please?
- I don’t want the option “operator to appear”
- How can customers get back to their booking and cancel it?
- I don’t want customers to be able to book for the day after. I want them to book at least 72h before the appointment. How can I set this?
Thank you for your help
Hi Chiara, EA can solve all your issues:
1. You need to open EA Settings > Customize page > Mail notifications > Send from to be like this: Some Name<firstname.lastname@example.org>
2. If you have only one value in that select field just name it with
_name. But that only works if you have one option and it is preselected
3. Customers can use cancel appointments via link from email.
4. There is a option called block time (it is in minutes) so in your case 4320 (EA Settings > Customize > Date & Time section) 🙂