Hey, i just installed the plugin and finished the whole setup, but when i started testing it i noticed that evrytime I access the page where the calendar is it won’t let me select the day of the month unless i change first the month. After i try to click on the day on the month displayed it tries to go to the <a> tag url, so website’s URL try to access http://baronpharmacy.com/covid-19-testing/#. It just adds the pound char to the url.
This is a managed wordpress site with godaddy
wordpress version: 5.7
php version: 7.3
Easy Appointments version: 3.4.11
PT: Everything else has been working amazingly, this is a life saver plugin c: