I just upgraded to the paid version for calender integration but neither iCAl or google calender integration is working. Worker nor client is receiving attachments and nothing is showing up in my google calender
Besides that, I can’t confirm my test appointments anymore (status does change in wordpress but no emails are sent. And website page opens saying “Appointment can’t be confirmed!”)
I followed the steps in the video for google calender intergration
Hi, can you please tell me have you managed to Connect to Google Calendar App that you created? You can do that by trying to list calendars in advance calendar sync options like on this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ8r33WHng4
There is only a primary calender to choose from, not my personal calender.
Also: when I create a test-appointment as a client and I try to “sent” the appointment, I don’t see the confirmation that the information was sent. I used to see this before the installation of the extension. Now I only see my cursor change into a stop-sign (red circle with tripe). The appointment is saved into the system
Hi, Petra can you please check if there is any error inside error log file on your hosting? Everything should work the same with or without extension plugin.
I ran the updates on both the plugin and the extension and now it is both working. Don’t know what happend, but it’s working now.
Strange thing is, that the reservations tab on the wordpress plugin is not loading anymore. Any idea what might have happened here?
Hi Nikola, I have just purchased the extension and trying to install the Google calender. Here is what I did:
- Authorized with Google and also got a notification of calender linked
- I want to have all appointments on the primary calender – though I tried to create the additional calenders but did’nt work either
- I changed the Time zone settings to Melbourne [city name]
- If I create an additional calender eg. Test calender – it is showing up in Advance area and this means the integration between EA and Google calender is good.
- When trying to make the booking, it is not recording on google calender at all. Don’t know what is going wrong. I struggled for more than 2 hours already but no luck
- Your prompt response to this is highly appreciated.
2. you have to create mapping between Google Calendar and EA Service/Location/Worker in order to have it synced there.
5. Only confirmed appointments are send to GC. Can you please check the status of those appointments?