booking form setup – paypal requiry optional by service
Hi, sorry for waiting. Regarding issues:
- Are you using latest version of plugin? Can you please try next thing to settings and alter both custom fields and click on Apply then try again.
- I am not sure that is passible atm
- It will be added as requirement to next version. You are right it will override on each update
- Yes, for those service set price to 0
Hi and thanks.
- Are you using latest version of plugin?
It works now after the last update thank.
- I tried and it doesn't work.
- Cool. I'll check manually if needed after upgrade until it can be managed from back-office.
- I got one service with PayPal paiement required and the another with PayPal paiement optional because it can be paied later when meeting the worker but PayPal paiement remains possible. So i think that's not a solution. So i remained the PayPal paiment as optionnal and proposed my customer to send aPayPal paiement link by mail a the moment.
- (5). I don't get the name from the form in the Google Calendar appointments created after synchronisation with Google Calendar. Also Is there a way to organize the informations completed in the form from the website in the Google Calendar event created after sync. It seems all informations are written in the title and in the description champ of the Google event created after sync and i would need to reorganize them in the others Google event champs (requirement from my customer).
- (6). I got problems with PayPal payment process. I created SandBox and Prod tokens in PayPal account and completed them in EA Connect PayPal panel. The PayPal popup display but my account is not recognized while the identification process. At the same time i can open my account in an another browser window with my email et password on PayPal website without problem but my email is not recognized if i try the "password lost" process on the popup from my customer website. Can't find where i miss something, do you have any suggestion where i may missunderstand the setup process?
Please login or Register to submit your answer